A new ejabberd version, 1.1.4, has been published on ProcessOne’s web site. This is mainly a bugfix release. The binary installers have also been improved: all installers can now support SMP, and a new x86-64 (aka amd64) installer is available. Binary installers and source code are available for download here.
Some of the bugs fixed in this version are:
- Better LDAP support.
- Support for UTF-8 with MySQL 5.
- Roster migration script bugfixes.
- Performance improvements on user removal.
- Traffic shapers bugfix.
- Configuration: host value is now case insensitive.
- Build: ejabberd.cfg file is not overwritten with ‘make install’ command.
The full changes list can be retrieved on the ProcessOne support site.