We’re pleased to announce the last release of ejabberd for 2014 !
Thanks to contributors, this release includes great improvements and opens road to 2015.
ejabberd Community 14.12 includes many bugfixes, and a few new features:
– New module mod_client_state implements XEP-0352: Client State Indication
– New module mod_fail2ban to ban IPs that show malicious signs
– New option store_empty_body in mod_offline
– New option disable_sasl_mechanisms
– Improve option resend_on_timeout to support if_offline
Improvements mainly cover:
– More robust offline server
– Better charset support in XMLRPC
– Some PEP issues fixed
As usual, the release is tagged in the Git source code repository on github
The source package and binary installers are available at ProcessOne
If you suspect you found a bug, search or fill a bug report in Jira