We are pleased to announce ejabberd 2.1.2, which contains several bugfixes over last month’s maintenance release.
Brief summary of changes:
- Fix SASL PLAIN authentication message for RFC4616 compliance
- Fix support for old Erlang/OTP R10 and R11
- If server start fails due to config file problem, display some lines and stop node
- PubSub and PEP: several improvements and bugfixes
- WebAdmin: fix offline message displaying
- When server stops with new stop_kindly command: inform users, clients, MUC
Check the Release Notes for a more complete list of changes:
If you upgrade from ejabberd 2.0.5 or older, read carefully the release notes of ejabberd 2.1.0 too, because there were several changes in the installation path and the configuration options.
The list of solved tickets since previous version is available on ProcessOne bug tracker:
ejabberd 2.1.2 is available as source code package and binary installers for Linux 32 bits, 64 bits, Mac OS X Intel, and Windows: